- Shower wand adjustable
- Accessibility equipment for the Deaf
- Accessible registration Check-in counters/other counters serving guest have a lowered portion no more that 36" high
- All hallways and corridors free of any steps or abrupt vertical level changes
- All sideways and walkways free of any objects that pose a hazard to persons with low vision.
- Braille sign throughout property are easy to read and free from reflective material
- Roll-in ADA showers
- Hotel provides proper number of accessible guest rooms stipulated by ADA
- People in need of accessible features can book accessible rooms during the same time and terms that others can reserve rooms.
- Staff are trained to offer assistance to ensure accessibility
- Raised toilet seat between 17"-19" above the floor and toilet is centered 18" from the adjacent side wall that is at least 40" long and between 33"-36" above the floor for asssisatnce during transfer from wheelchair with horizontal grab bar on the wall behind the toilet that is at least 36" long and between 33"-36" above.
- Lavatory sink provides knee clearance of at least 30 inches wide, 27 inches tall, and 17 inches deep, all under sink plumbing is wrapped, and the lowest reflective edge of the mirror is no more than 40 inches high.
- The entrance doorway to the guest room and to the bathroom inside provides at least 32 inches of clear width. Desk provides knee and toe clearance that is at least 27 inches high, 30 inches wide, and runs at least 17 inches deep.
- Desk provides knee and toe clearance that is at least 27 inches high, 30 inches wide, and runs at least 17 inches deep.
Hotel Website Accessibility Statement
We are committed to providing a highly accessible website by all parties, including users with disabilities.
Accessibility features of this website
We strive to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) on our website, and:
- We have structured our website to use the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) standards.
- ADA widget on the bottom left of the website.
- We have ensured that all website content is structured and navigable logically with appropriate headings.
- Photo and image alternative text, and form labels are incorporated for users who use assistive screen reader technology.
- All text is resizable without breaking the layout, content, or graphics.